Plug and play! Comfortable, air conditioned, private, acoustically treated pro 18 x 12' natural-light control room with Mackie HR824 & Yamaha NS-10M monitoring (great for critical listening/mixing), and 18' x 6' floated iso booth; Perfect for co-writing, building tracks, cutting vocals, live instruments and mixing. Bring your laptop, get right to work with Oxygen49 MIDI controller and Yamaha P-95 weighted keyboard Digital Piano/MIDI controller, or engineer/assistant available on request. Additional fee for engineer or assistant. See full available gear list below*.
To expedite that you get the studio time you want, before making payment, kindly provide us with the following information:
1) Three specific date and time slot options you’re interested in booking (for ex.: 7-11pm Feb. 12, 5-8pm Feb. 14 or 2-5pm Feb. 21). We will then let you know which of your preferred dates/times are available.
2) Will you be bringing DAW/interface, or will you need us to provide DAW/ interface? If you bring your own DAW/interface please specify which ones.
3) Will you need us to provide an engineer?
4) What do you want to accomplish (for ex.: vocal recording, mixing) during your session?
5) Please book a minimum of 24 hours in advance of requested time.
Once we agree on an available slot your payment will confirm studio/engineer availability for you.
Please note: Damaged or stolen gear and over time rentals, subject to additional fees payable by renter.